The Asia eHealth Information Network (AeHIN), with the support from Patrick J. McGovern Foundation, is releasing this call for applicants to OpenHIE Academy’s Foundations in Health Information Exchange Certification Exam.
As part of AeHIN’s vision of a regional network of competent digital health professionals, AeHIN will support individuals on the cost of taking the OpenHIE certification exam (39 USD). All of the courses and materials to prepare for the certification exam are completely free through OpenHIE Academy. Read the FAQs first before taking the certification exam.
WHO ARE ELIGIBLE?
- Must be an AeHIN Member (subscribed to the AeHIN mailing list. Not a member? Join here)
- Eligible applicants must fill in their application form through this link on or before August 23, 2022 (5:00 PM MANILA TIME).
- Applications will be reviewed by the AeHIN Governing Committee and AeHIN Working Council.
- Applicants will be notified of their status via email.
- For the selected applicants, the links and instructions regarding the login process will be sent via email. Participants should complete the course WITHIN FOUR WEEKS UPON RECEIPT OF THEIR ACCEPTANCE EMAIL. Successful participants should send their certificate of completion for the course to email@example.com.
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org