In line with its strategy to create capacity for interoperability in Asia, AeHIN, with support from Patrick J. McGovern Foundation, is offering live training for HL7 FHIR R4 Proficiency Training/Exam Preparation on August 5 to 7, 2022 (3 days). The training will be conducted for 2 hours each day, from 10 AM IST to 12 AM IST (total duration of 6 hours). This course will be conducted by the HL7 organization, and requires high engagement and well preparedness from the participants. The live training will accommodate a maximum of 40 attendees (150 USD per person).
- Understand the format and coverage of the test
- FHIR Principles
- FHIR Resource Concepts
- Overview of FHIR Rest API & Query
- Profiling & Conformance
- Practice answering test questions
Note: The program will only cover the training. It will not include the certification exam and corresponding fees for exam registration.
WHO ARE ELIGIBLE?
- Must be an AeHIN member (subscribed to the AeHIN mailing list. Not a member? Join here)
- Should have basic knowledge of FHIR. Recommendation resources for basic FHIR tutorial is here
- Attend AeHIN-PATH FHIR Webinar from Mr. José Costa Teixeira on May 18 and May 30, 2022
- Attend the SIL-Thailand FHIR Workshop on June 28 and June 30, 2022
Note: Applicants who are officers in the Ministry of Public Health or active members of any subgroup of AeHIN (Regional Enterprise Architecture Council for Health or Community of Interoperability Lab or OpenIMIS Community of Practice) will be given the priority.
- Eligible applicants must fill in their application form through this link on or before July 1, 2022 (5:00 PM MANILA TIME).
- Applications will be reviewed by the AeHIN Governing Committee and the AeHIN Working Council.
- Applicants will be notified of their status via email.
- The selected applicants will receive further information regarding the live HL7 FHIR training via email.
All applicants are encouraged to take the HL7 FHIR (R4) Proficiency Certificate after the completion of the course.
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org