On April 19, 2022, the Department of Health Philippines issued Department Circular No. 2022-0222 to its personnel to attend AeHIN’s five-part webinar series on Diagnosis-Related Group (DRG). The memo indicated that attendance to the webinars is an on official business to all concerned DOH personnel based on the Office Learning and Development Plan.
Dr. Supasit Pannarunothai, Professor of Community Medicine at Naresuan University, and Dr. Boonchai Kijsanayotin, AeHIN Chair, prepared the five modules on DRGs and presented them as webinars on selected days of April, May, and June 2022:
- Module 1: The core understandings on DRG and health financing policy (DRG for ALL)
- Module 2: The story of the Thai DRG development
- Module 3: The mechanisms of DRG development
- Module 4: Hospitals in the DRG Environment
- Module 5: DRG and health systems objectives
The DRG webinars may be viewed at https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLN7M3nT7qGncdGcNH5PzmCpu_UfwW3zLg.
It is also currently available as a short online course on AeHIN’s Moodle site.