OpenHIE Academy is a community-supported initiative to build capacity for better health information exchange architecture processes. To promote a vision of a strengthened interoperable digital health ecosystem for better health in Asia, Asia eHealth Information Network (AeHIN) is releasing this call for applicants for the OpenHIE Academy’s Foundations in Health Information Exchange – Certification Exam.
All of the courses and materials to prepare for the certification exam are completely free through OpenHIE Academy.
AeHIN will support individuals with the cost of taking this OpenHIE certification exam (39 USD). Please read the FAQs before taking the certification exam.
WHO ARE ELIGIBLE?
- Must be an AeHIN Member (Not a member? Join here.)
- Members and volunteers of the AeHIN Community of Interoperability Labs will be given priority
- Eligible applicants must fill in their application form through this link on or before September 30, 2023 (5:00 PM MANILA TIME).
- Applications will be reviewed by the AeHIN Governing Committee and AeHIN Working Council.
- Applicants will be notified of their status via email with the steps for registration.
- For the selected applicants, the links and instructions regarding the login process will be sent via email. Participants should complete the course WITHIN FOUR WEEKS UPON RECEIPT OF THEIR ACCEPTANCE EMAIL. Successful participants should send their certificate of completion for the course to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions, please email email@example.com.
This project was supported by the Patrick J. McGovern Foundation via Digital Square at PATH.
In response to the call for applications from AeHIN in 2022, 31 participants from 12 countries had enrolled in this course and completed it successfully with certification. Click here to find more information about last year’s cohort.