To build capacity and strengthen interoperable digital health systems in Asia, the Asia eHealth Information Network (AeHIN) is offering a 6-hour live virtual training for HL7 FHIR R4 Proficiency Training/Exam Preparation to be conducted by the HL7 organization.
The training will be conducted 2 hours each day for three consecutive days via Zoom on the following schedules:
- First cohort (40 slots): August 11 – 13, 2023 (10 AM – 12 PM IST)
- Second cohort (40 slots): August 18 – 20, 2023 (10 AM – 12 PM IST)
This training requires high engagement and well-preparedness from the participants. AeHIN will support accepted applicants with the training cost (150 USD/person).
- Understand the format and coverage of the test
- FHIR Principles
- FHIR Resource Concepts
- Overview of FHIR Rest API & Query
- Profiling & Conformance
- Practice answering test questions
Note: The program will only cover the training. It will not include the certification exam and corresponding fees for exam registration.
WHO ARE ELIGIBLE?
- Must be an AeHIN member (Not yet a member? Join here.)
- Those who receive their SIL-TH FHIR Training Certificate of Completion by July 27, 2023 will be given priority
- Eligible applicants must fill in their application form through this link on or before July 27, 2022 (5:00 PM MANILA TIME).
- Applications will be reviewed by the AeHIN Governing Committee and the AeHIN Working Council.
- Applicants will be notified of their status via email.
- The selected applicants will receive further information regarding the live HL7 FHIR training via email.
All applicants are encouraged to take the HL7 FHIR (R4) Proficiency Certificate after the completion of the course.
For questions, please email email@example.com
This project was supported by the Patrick J. McGovern Foundation via Digital Square at PATH.