AeHIN has successfully conducted the second leg of its openIMIS ToT Workshop held at St. Luke’s College of Medicine (SLCM) last November 9, 2019.
A total of seven participants composed of students and faculty from SLCM participated in the workshop.
As suggested in the first openIMIS ToT Workshop held in UP Manila last September, AeHIN included an overview on health insurance with the help of Dr. Dante Salvador.
After the half-day workshop, the following feedback were gathered:
- Inclusion of data privacy module in the manual
- Next steps: Implementation of openIMIS in SLCM’s partner community in Old Balara focused on the following:
- Recording of patient data (rather than insurance)
- Reports on generation
- Use of openIMIS mobile app
- Request for funding of laptop and mobile device in Old Balara
- Request to change location variables in the system into names of streets in Old Balara
AeHIN is planning to conduct its next workshop in January 2020.