To promote and achieve the vision of an interoperable digital health ecosystem in Asia, the Asia eHealth Information Network (AeHIN) offers a Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR) training program led by the Standards and Interoperability Lab Thailand (SIL-TH), an exemplar of the AeHIN Community of Interoperability Labs (COIL). The program aims to build FHIR capacity in the region through peer-to-peer learning and community-building.
- Online course via e-learning platform
- 6 hours online course on basic FHIR featuring pre-and post-tests
- The course content covers FHIR specification, FHIR resources, FHIR server, HTTP interaction, searching, working with terminology, Extensions and Profiling
- The course assignment is the group project on development of Implementation Guide (IG)
- Q&A sessions (via Zoom)
- 2 sessions (each session contains breakout rooms with different topics)
- July 6 at 8 PM Manila time
- July 13 at 9 PM Manila time
- Experience sharing webinar on FHIR projects from COIL (via Zoom)
- Date: July 20 at 9 PM Manila time
- Project presentation on Implementation Guide (IG) development
- Date: July 27 at 9 PM Manila time
Certification of Completion will be awarded to the participants if they are able to fulfill the following in the e-learning platform on or before September 30, 2023:
- Completes watching all the video materials
- Passes the quizzes
- Joins at least one of the online events
- Q&A sessions on July 6, 2023 at 8 PM Manila time and July 13, 2023 at 9 PM Manila time
- Experience sharing webinar on July 20, 2023 at 9 PM Manila time
- Project presentation on Implementation Guide (IG) development on July 27, 2023 at 9 PM Manila time
- Submits the FHIR Implementation Guide within July 27, 2023
To learn more about AeHIN’s Strategy for FHIR Training this year, please refer to the webinar recording and infographics below.
WHO ARE ELIGIBLE?
- Must be an AeHIN member (subscribed to the AeHIN mailing list. Not a member? Join here)
- Eligible applicants must fill in their application form through this link on or before June 15, 2023 (5:00 PM MANILA TIME).
- Applications will be reviewed by the AeHIN Governing Committee and the AeHIN Working Council.
- Applicants will be notified of their status via email with the steps for registration.
- For the selected applicants, the links and instructions regarding the login process will be sent via email.
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This project was supported by the Patrick J. McGovern Foundation via Digital Square at PATH.